Sunday, September 25, 2011

Liberating


These past 3 weeks have been some of the best of my life--without sounding too drastic and naive.

I mean, really; never in my life have I felt so liberated, free, and independent.
Finding myself again without any predispositions from anyone of who I am, who I was, or who I am to be.
Finding what I want for my life.
Finding what I need for my life.
Making things happen.
Feeling like you're living and jumping into what you were made for.
I was made for this.
Going along with the current without paddling or hesitating.
I don't owe anyone an explanation or defensiveness.
This is my life.
Not yours.
Not his.
Not hers.
I have something to make of this all--and you better believe I have already started.

I don't know exactly what lies ahead of me, but I have this serene peace about it all.
I'm okay not knowing.
I'm okay taking leaps.
I'm okay.

Finally, I'm okay.

Here's to living the destined life..

No comments:

Post a Comment