Monday, January 2, 2012

365 Challenge

This Christmas, with the help of my Dad & Step-Mom (along with my own savings), I purchased a Canon 3ti. I've had my Pentax 35 mm for 5 years now and my passion for photography just continued to grow rapidly. This is the first DSLR I have owned, and I cannot tell you how much I already appreciate it. To be able to express myself and use my giftings whenever I want is one of the most freeing and liberating feelings. I finally have the resource I need.

Upon getting my T3i, I decided to start the New Year off with doing a 365 challenge. I want to push & challenge myself. I want to document what happens in my personal life as well as others around me and the rest of the world. I want to document history. I want to look back on the year of photos and have hundreds of memories--painful, joyful, heavy, light--as well as see how the artist and photographer in my spirit grows.

Here's to kicking off a year and journey of photos and the beginning of a whole new world.







No comments:

Post a Comment